Welcome to Plant Resistance Gene Wiki!
PRG-Wiki is an open and daily update space about plant resistance gene, in which all information about this family is stored, curated and discussed. The purpose of our work is creating a worldwide community working on plant resistance genes with a constant update on all aspects of this research field and to encourage scientists to be actors of the discussion and of the data exchange. PRG-Wiki actually stores more than 112 reference resistance gene and 104335 putative disease resistance gene. Through the wiki pages any contributor can suggest changes to the PRG database and directly update it with new data, new information and with corrections of wrong information.
- Manually curated R-Genes: 112
- Putative R-Genes, collected from NCBI Protein: 9639
- Putative R-Genes, predicted from NCBI UniGene: 24919
- Putative R-Genes, predicted from Pythozome: 68509
- Contributed Genes: 3194
- Total number of Plant Genes: 106373
- PRGDB Version: 2.0 (September 2012)
- InterPro Release used: 36.0
Contributeor Upload multiple sequences at once
Citation and contact
You can send us any comment or feedback at the address below: